Skitzoprenic Joe Skitzoprenic Joe

STOP IT

NOBODY CARES. STOP SUBMITTING IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD........ PLEEEASE.

MM - Bullies MM - Bullies

Grrrrrr

This makes me mad. Why didn't that geek kid get pummeled. It makes no sense and makes me want to go beat up small children. This only this got more than a 3 because most newgrounders are little nerds who get bullied. Some good animation and drawing though, shame it made me beat up children.

Rolenthegreat responds:

Yep most newgrounders probably are nerds. You just need to learn to play to your audience. I'm sorry you felt the need to be violent to small kids, but I'm glad that my flash made you FEEL!!!! ;)

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

Cool

Nice Flash Guys. I was kinda kicking myself cos I wos gunno try out for your collab but didn't.

ValenSpatula! ValenSpatula!

LOL

ahhhh, another fine example of british humour.

Pokealien Pokealien

Ignore the last guy

Ignore him, he is a noob. He doesn't even have any of his own flash animations. I thought it was excellent for a first flash, and is portal worthy.

serious bob serious bob

Brilliant

However, can I ask you one question....... When he has finished peeing, why does his pee go back up into his dick? lol

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Brilliant in every way

Wow, that was amazing, i'm going to watch the next episodes now. That car can sure take a beating lol.

Vision Bout Vision Bout

Pure Genius

I loved the concept, hilarious lol. It made me really want to go watch that film lol.

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Brilliant

I thought this was brilliant. There were some good flash artists in there, however I thought that xXcanadianXx let the whole thing down. I mean a crudely drawn guy trying to lip snc to the song underneath a light, and a picture of a cat on a rainbow, I mean wtf is that even relevant.

the bells the bells

OMG

I wos laughing my ass of to this for some strange reason. It wos so hilarious. Did you mean to make it funny?